← Back to Blog

Chinese Attestation

Do you require documents to be attested for use in China? This will require notarisation, DFAT authentication and Chinese Consulate attestation. Getting documents attested in the Chinese Consulate can be particularly tricky and time-consuming. We will take the headaches out of this task and carry out the legalisation for you from end-to-end. We have had years of experience dealing with the Chinese Consulate and their ever-changing requirements on which we pride ourselves of staying knowledgeable. Please contact us at notary@bannermans.com.au to find out how we can help.